Saturday, April 19, 2008

Wow, talk about tired

Well, my divorce is settled. I have heard a lot of people say a lot of things about how I should feel, but in all honesty all I feel is tired and worn out. It has been the most draining two years of my life and I would not suggest it to anyone. If you have issues with your spouse, put in the effort to work them out.

If (as it was in my situation) the ability to influence your marriage in a positive direction is completely removed due to extenuating outside influences, make sure you find a friend to walk through the separation or divorce that follows. I was fortunate enough to have that and it made a HUGE difference in my life.

But, a friend can't sleep for you or deal with the stress for you. So what I am feeling now is tired. Just plain tired. I am hoping that I will be able to get back to normal (whatever that is) soon. And then I can start looking to the future. For the near future, the only thing I will be looking for is my bed (oh, and the channel showing my Bruins beating the Habs but that's a blog for another day).

1 Comments:

At 4:21 AM , Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

I'm sorry that things had to end as they did, but I am glad they are now settled and you can move on. And too bad about the Bruins, but at least they made it close. Say hi to the kids for me!
Darrell

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home