Monday, March 24, 2008

New Beginnings

Well, here goes nothing. I figured that was an appropriate title to my blog. After all, it's what I often say when taking a leap of faith into the unknown (which is where I have spent the better part of the past two and a half years).

It's amazing what you can handle when you don't know what's coming. My life has been turned somewhat upside-down these past couple of years and yet I still keep moving along. Some days good, some days bad, but each day I wake up and move on. I tend to think as long as I'm on the right side of the grass, things can't be all bad.

So, here begins the adventure. Maybe someone will read this or maybe no one will. Maybe I'll become famous or maybe I will write this in obscurity. Doesn't really matter because regardless of what happens, this is me doing something for myself. And as the adventure begins, all I can say is......here goes nothing. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home